Lorain County JVS offers exemplary, nationally accredited career and technical education for students in grades 9-12 and adult learners. Through the specialized programs offered, our students are gaining the technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to be successful in high-demand careers.
Our mission is to create opportunities for students to achieve success in their careers.
Our vision is to be the model Career and Technical Education Center in the state of Ohio by 2023.
Our core beliefs:
– We believe in the engagement of all stakeholders.
– We believe in providing pathways of success for all students.
– We believe in a rigorous and relevant curriculum that increases achievement.
– We believe in recruiting, developing and retaining highly qualified employees.
– We believe we are all responsible for the success of students.
– We believe in developing and sustaining partnerships.
Located on a 100-acre campus in Oberlin, Ohio, the JVS is one of the largest career-technical facilities in the state and serves high school students from across several communities, including:
Please contact Lorain County JVS at 440-774-1051 (Elyria/Oberlin) or 440-986-6601 (Lorain) for more information, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.